9.08.2013

September 7, 2013 Thank you Sister S!

Hello Sister Baker!

I am Sister M. S. from your daughter's MTC district. I took a few pictures of her as she left this morning and she asked me to send them to you. She is so amazing and I have loved spending the last 6 weeks with her. It was hard to say goodbye, but I know she will do amazing things in Salem. Sisters V, H, M, L and I walked her to the travel office at 4:20 this morning where we met up with the Elders from our district as well. We stood in a circle and prayed together for Sister Baker and for each of us as we depart the next few days. The Sisters then took her to where the shuttle was and took a few pictures before we said our goodbyes. I hope you enjoy the pictures! And I hope all is well with you!
Sister M----- S------

Ready to Go Serve!!

So sad to go--going to miss all her Sisters


The BEST group of Sisters EVER!!! Who else would get up to take Katie to the MTC Travel Office at 4:20 in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment